Neha Dhupia is planning a vacation to Europe with friends. The actress takes to the air later this month. For some time now, she was keen to take a break. She was looking forward to her film with Sonu Sood to release after which to wrap up her endorsement assignments before flying off.
Says Neha, “I am in search of a break and hopefully everything will figure out this time. Normally whilst you plan in advance, something or the opposite crops up.
But this time I'M determined to make it happen. My friends and that i are pretty occupied with this vacation. Certainly one of them stays within the US and she or he is flying down specially for the trip.”
The actress were exploring the potential for visiting European countries for some time together with her pals that come with Italy, Germany and Spain. “I can rough it out on holidays and shun the comforts. Actually we're even weighing the choices of a backpacking go for holiday at some places. Let’s see the way it works.”
For her a vacation spells chilling out, binging and savouring the local sights. “I do all of the touristy things possible within the region. It gives me a super high just being with friends and doing nothing with shopping thrown in.”
So will her Venezuelan beau Jimmy be a number of the pals? That she isn't saying.
Courtesy: Mid-Day.com