Shekhar Kapur has done a unique appearance in Kamal Haasan’s upcoming Hindi-Tamil spy thriller. There's buzz that he'll even be seen in another project that may be set in Paris.
The project has Salman Khan feature in a song sequence. What added to the theory was his presence on the shoot of the film. It was assumed that he was doing another cameo. So has the filmmaker been bitten by the acting bug over again. Remember he began as an actor?
But Kapur laughs and says, “Not in any respect. IT'S NOT THAT I AM acting within the film. I only dropped in at the sets for an afternoon. IT'S NOT THAT I AM acting in it.”
But barely an hour once we asked him about his acting outing, the filmmaker stated on his microblogging site, “Had d pleasure of playing Isabelle Adjani’s husband. Even for 1 day it was a pleasure as I'VE BEEN her ardent fan forever.”
The filmmaker had begun his B-Town innings as an actor before he wielded the directorial baton. Within the ’70s and ’80s he was seen in films like Jaan Hazir Hai and Toote Khilone and in addition featured within the serial Udaan. As they say once an actor, always an actor! And actors preferred to be tightlipped about their role just for a couple of minutes.
Courtesy: Mid-Day.com