Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Freida feels being an actress not half as difficult as motherhood

Freida feels being an actress not half as difficult as motherhoodFreida Pinto could also be dabbling in international cinema and enjoying the lifetime of an actress, but she says that somewhere down the line, she want to get married and be a mother.

The actress have been dating 'Slumdog Millionaire' actor Dev Patel for 3 years, however the 21-year-old had recently declared that he's too young to marry. However, Pinto still has motherhood on her mind.

"Oh, I NEED all of that at some point. I THINK being an actress will not be half as difficult as being a mother, and that i have no idea once I can be ready for that sort of a decision," the Independent quoted her as saying.

When it involves juggling work and home, she cites the instance of her own mother, who was a highschool principal.

"I've seen my very own mother do it, and that i have a look at her and the way she dabbled in class and the way she managed raising her children, and that i don't believe I'm ready for it. However it is more commendable than being an actress," she said.