Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha a gizmo gal

Sonakshi Sinha a gizmo gal"I think it's dumb to imagine that girls are dumb with gadgets," says actor Sonakshi Sinha. This lissome young lady is a complete gizmo freak and cannot live without her iPad, laptop and tablets. Sona, who's also active on social networking sites, shares her love for technology with CS:

Tech talk Yes, I REALLY LIKE most gadgets. I REALLY LIKE phones like everyone else, but mine must have great features and applications to maintain me engaged. I REALLY LIKE Mp3 players, tablets, laptops, and sound systems. I'M quite tech-savvy besides. I USED TO BE introduced to computers and the web in school, so I type of grew together with it, learning things along the best way. Even today, I'VE friends who call me first if there is something wrong with their phone or iPad!

Online fun Like many, I'M also addicted to to the web. It is a whole world in the market that's just waiting to be explored. Everything is simply a click away, right from shopping to investigate to gaming, etc. I REALLY LIKE the truth that this is a gateway to everything. The only thing I DO NOT like in regards to the Internet is the truth that people misuse it in lots of ways.

Social connection Social networking has helped me hook up with my fans from around the world. Once I was relatively new to the industry, interacting with my fans on these websites gave me confidence and motivated me to do better. Their feedback, love and support have helped me know the way my fans want to see me. It also gave me a platform to assist my fans understand me better and get to understand the true me. Of course, you do get some criticism online, but when it's constructive, I do pay heed to it. And you may always ignore the remainder! Recently, I've received an invitation from Whosay.com, that's an invitation only portal and that i adore it. All my social media accounts are synced into one and that i can analyse the response all my posts receive. It truly is interesting and engaging.

Click happy I love my iPad and seldom leave home without it. It keeps me connected to the whole lot I require inside the day like my pictures, email, games etc. I did like a kind of remotes that control everything right from the lights to the TV, but I'M afraid I'd get lazier than I already am if I do get one (laughs out loud) of those.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com