Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Govinda to start production house to launch daughter

Govinda to start production house to launch daughter Govinda, who has completed 25 years in showbiz, is true now seeking to settle his daughter's career within the film industry and says he's going to start his home production to launch Narmada.

"I am starting my production, which I never desired to do. Film production may be very tough. Initially once I started, I USED TO BE not successful but my wife and members of the family supported me, you shouldn't give up," said Govinda, who produced the movie 'Ssukh' in 2005 which did not do well.

"So finally I'M starting my very own production and that i will start for Nammu (Narmada). I'VE a fair subject for her and i've worked very hard on it (script)," he added.

For quite some time, Narmada was seeking to get into Bolllywood but things didn't determine for her. There have been reports that she is going to make her debut opposite boxing champ Vijendra Singh in director Lovely Singh's 'Manchali'.

Now Govinda desires to be sure that his 22-year-old daughter is launched in this sort of manner that she carves a distinct segment for herself.

"I want her to create the most productive with whatever she has got. She should become confident in life that she should create a proper situation for herself," the 48-year-old said.