Monday, December 3, 2012

I'VE a `fevicol` reference to all of the Khans: Kareena

I have a 'fevicol' reference to the entire Khans: Kareena

Home > Bollywood > Titbits

Monday, December 03, 2012

I have a `fevicol` connection with all the Khans: Kareena
Actress Kareena Kapoor says she loved the country lyrics of 'Fevicol se', her latest item number in "Dabangg 2", and is certain that her niece Samaira may be going to like it.

Samaira is Kareena's sister Karisma Kapoor's daughter. The song is sung by Mamta Sharma and choreographed by Farah Khan.

"I loved it. My BBM (BlackBerry messenger) status can be 'pata le mujhe missed call se', I FEEL it's fun and everyone goes to be talking about it, " the 32-year-old said here Friday at the sets of "Bigg Boss 6" where she launched the song.

"I am sure Samaira goes to be singing it because she loves these kinds of fun, masala numbers. She is rather filmy in that sense. I'M really happy that she's going to be dancing to it, " she added.

Kareena, who's married to actor Saif Ali Khan and has worked with Salman, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, says she has a different reference to the entire Khans of Bollywood.

"I think I'VE a 'fevicol' reference to all my Khans, after all my husband Saif (Ali Khan) being first, " she said.

"With Salman there was 'Bodyguard', with Shah Rukh there was 'RA.One', with Aamir there was '3 Idiots' and now 'Talaash'. I FEEL I'M a very, very lucky girl, " she added.

More Titbits

Wanted! A 'cute and sexy' Taapsee

David Dhawan who launches South actress Taapsee within the remake of Chasme Buddoor wanted her to be styled like a modern-day Preity Zinta...

Sonakshi Sinha stands for Super Hit

Actress Sonakshi Sinha's third film Joker didn't set the money register counters on the Box Office, But Sonakshi has no regrets about it...