Monday, December 3, 2012

Salman inspires Soha Ali Khan

Home > Bollywood > Titbits

Monday, December 03, 2012

Salman inspires Soha Ali Khan
Superstar Salman Khan's eccentric character Chulbul Pandey from 'Dabangg' has inspired actress Soha Ali Khan to play a country cop in her upcoming film 'Jo Bhi Karva Lo'

Soha, 34, said she is a large fan of the actor and took inspiration from him to portray her character of inspector Shanti Priya within the mad- cap comedy. 'I am serious about my role because for the primary time I'LL BE doing action alongwith comedy.

My character is like Salman Khan's Chulbul Pandey and i've taken inspiration from him. 'I am an enormous Salman fan and had a crush on him after I watched 'Maine Pyar Kiya'. Though I HAVE NOT shared screen space with him till now, he has always been very supportive to me, ' Soha told.

Directed by debutante Sameer Tiwari, the film also stars Paresh Rawal, Arshad Warsi and Jaaved Jaffery. It's going to go on floors this month. To prepare for her character, Soha is taking some martial art lessons. 'I have enrolled myself for Kung Fu classes.

My character demands a large number of action. It isn't a difficult task because I'M a fitness freak. I do yoga and hit the gym regularly. But self- defence is something that is completely new to me. 'I should not have to organize myself for comedy as it is something which can't be taught. Comedies are all about timing, ' she added.