Tuesday, December 4, 2012

`Maanayata is the rationale I'M back`

Home > Bollywood > Titbits

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

`Maanayata is the reason I am back`
Sanjay Dutt credits the success of his recent films to his wife Maanayata and why he's going to be a disaster as a producer

Sanjay Dutt appears to be an overly content man. After all, the actor is sitting pretty on two back-to-back successful films Agneepath and Son of Sardaar and radiates a way of satisfaction within the way he looks and speaks.

A newfound disciplined life, multiple films and watching his kids growing up, Dutt is all smiles and credits wife Maanayata for his success. `I always said that I USED TO BE content and happy if my films did well but that is essentially the most amazing feeling. I owe all of it to her.`

Speaking about his production house so that they can be helmed by his wife, Dutt says, `We are starting three or four films and let's examine the way it goes. But I CAN'T be the producer as I FEEL so that you can be a disaster.

I can't say no to anyone and those love me for my large heartedness. Most of these qualities don't work as a producer and yeh sab control karne ke liye koi chahiye and isi liye biwi producer hai.`

Besides his busy schedule, the actor is terribly happy playing the doting father to his twins Shahraan and Iqra. He says, `I have found this newfound spirit from my wife to do well. She is an important person in my life. I had once given up on my career and myself and she or he is the explanation why I'M back with a bang. Simply to see my kids as toddlers, then crawling, walking and now talking is unbelievable.`

Speaking fondly of his teenaged daughter Trishala, Dutt says, `I missed these types of moments with Trishala. I wish I had spent a while along with her during her growing-up years but I SUPPOSE God was kind to me.`

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Court summons Salman Khan

After allegations that Mumbai police were intentionally delaying the trial to offer protection to Salman Khan, the actor has now been issued summons...

No biryani for Ranveer

Ranveer sticks to unravel and diet, refuses a feast of biryani at the sets of his upcoming film 'Ram Leela'...

Kiran is a hands-on mother, says Aamir

Aamir says his wife Kiran is a hands-on mother and is enjoying motherhood. On December 1 last year, the couple became proud parents of Azad Rao Khan...

Change of role for Tanishaa

For the past year, she was donning a brand new role of a movie producer. In conjunction with brother-in-law Ajay Devgn, she was the co-producer of Son of Sardaar...