Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Being the `Heroine` was my destiny: Kareena

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
Being the `Heroine` was my destiny: Kareena
Actress Kareena Kapoor feels she was destined to do director Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Heroine'and says the film may be very just about her heart

Bhandarkar first offered the lead role to Kareena but she couldn't do it as a result of date issues and it went to Aishwarya Rai. However, Aishwarya subsequently opted out because of pregnancy.

And the film again landed in Kareena's lap and he or she said: "Being part of 'Heroine' was my destiny. The primary time I COULD NOT do it because I DID NOT have dates and second time I USED TO BE happy that the film came back to me. I had no second thoughts about it and agreed to do it.

"I had a stupendous experience engaged on this film and it is rather as regards to my heart. Ever since I watched 'Chandni Bar', I NEEDED to work with Madhur (Bhandarkar), " she told reporters here Tuesday.

The actress was here with Bhandarkar. Slated for a Sep 21 release, the film, to be able to take care of behind-the-scenes lifetime of an actress, also features Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda.

Raveena on a manhunt!

The actress was at a suburban coffee shop to have a detailed up of up-market women scouring for toy boys to prep for her upcoming role...

Better Saif than Sobhraj

The entire Charles Sobhraj project that was within the pipeline for director Prawaal Raman for the last three years has gone for a scriptural revamp...