Thursday, August 23, 2012

`I am honoured to be in comparison to Salman`

`I am honoured to be compared to Salman`
Emraan Hashmi feels this is a huge responsibility to be in comparison to Salman Khan. The actor is grateful to his fans for showering so much love on him.

Of late Emraan is being considered an actor of the loads like Sallu. But there are some advantages and downsides to it. He says, `I have just started my career and it's unfair to match me to him. He's an enormous star. However I BELIEVE honoured when my name and his name is taken within the same breath.`

Meanwhile Emraan's two-year-old son Ayaan is eventually showing signs of turning into an actor besides. `He may be very small to know my films but he watches me on screen in promos and songs and enjoys it. His latest favourite song is Bharat Mata Ki Jai; he plays it and dances to all of it the time.`

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com