Friday, August 24, 2012

Dilip sahab greatest gift of my life: Saira Banu

the largestss="content-div-heading" readability="22.755319148936">
Home > Bollywood > Titbits
Dilip sahab greatest gift of my life: Saira Banu
Yesteryears diva Saira Banu, who turned 68 Thursday, says she is glad to have a life partner like Dilip Kumar and considers him the biggest gift of her life

Asked what did Dilip Kumar gifted to her on birthday, the veteran actress told: "Dilip sahab gifted himself to me 46 years ago and that is the greatest gift of my life." "EACH DAY within the morning once I see him smile I BELIEVE that is the best gift for me I'M glad to be his life partner," she added.

The actress, known for films like "Shagird", "Purab Aur Paschim" and "Padosan", says she is delighted to look that individuals still remember her on her birthday.

"Some sweet messages, flowers and remembrance make my day. I'M amazed that my friends and members of the family still remember my birthday," she said.

When Dilip Kumar turned 89 in December last year, Saira threw an enormous birthday bash which saw creme da la creme of Bollywood attending it, but if it involves her celebrations, Saira prefers to maintain it simple.

"After Ramdan and Eid, we're very tired so we're having a tea party today. All my close family and friends members are assembled here," she said.

Bipasha wants more Indian wear

She is bold enough to sport bikinis at the big screen and is seen flaunting western dresses at social events, but Bipasha Basu wants...

Where is Eesha Koppikhar?

Eesha Koppikhar, last seen in 2011 film Shabri is giving most of her time and concentration to her new hospitality company...