Monday, August 27, 2012

I don`t think I WILL BE ABLE TO recover than `Raaz 3`: Bipasha

I don`t think I can get better than `Raaz 3`: Bipasha
An actor by chance, former model Bipasha Basu says that she learnt at the job and that every film taught her something

"I never had any plans to behave. I became an actor by chance, learnt at the job and have become better with every film that I did. Everything that I'VE today is given by the film industry. At the moment the phase that i'm in, I know I WILL BE ABLE TO do good work and those will like me," Bipasha told.

Bipasha Basu admits she has given her best shot for Vikram Bhatt's "Raaz 3" and says she doubts if she will deliver a greater performance than this.

"For me, in my filmography of work, that is probably the most challenging role I'VE done and that i don't believe I WILL recover than this," said Bipasha.

"Everyday was a struggle, I USED TO BE emotionally drained, exhausted. I NEEDED to complete it soon as it was really disturbing me," she added.

"Raaz 3", slated to release Sep 7, deals with the topic of black magic.

Bipasha says while everyone at the sets of the film was under a large number of pressure for various reasons, her co-star Emraan Hashmi was the one one most relaxed.

"Everyone was very lost at the sets. Vikram (Bhatt) was under numerous pressure because he needed to make a movie better that 'Raaz'. I had taken the challenge of playing Shanaya, that is the darkest character that any Hindi actress has ever played on screen.

"So everyone was slightly lost... Esha (Gupta) was just saying that she was troubled because she doesn't even know what she desires to do in life. But amongst all us troubled people there has been Emraan Hashmi who was sitting relaxed and the instant they said the shot is ready, he'll get up," the 33-year-old said here.

Bipasha is in awe of Emraan's working style.

"You will think that he's not involved but then when he comes and also you say 'Action', he just pounces at the roll! He's that sort of a fiery actor," she added.

Bips in 'No Entry Mein Entry'?

"No Entry" director Anees Bazmee says he's considering roping in Bipasha Basu because the 10th actress for "No Entry Mein Entry", the sequel to the 2005 comedy film.

"We are considering Bipasha for a prominent role within the film, but nothing have been finalised yet," Bazmee told.

"In the primary film, her role almost came to an end. (So) We're thinking methods to cast her on this film," he added.

Earlier, the director had said there'll be nine ladies playing key roles in "No Entry Mein Entry". But when Bipasha comes on board, will probably be a complete 10 females.

"If Bipasha enters, there'll be total 10 leading ladies, while we're still in talks with the remaining nine actresses and nothing was finalised yet. In next 10 to fifteen days, we will be able to decide the leading ladies," he said.

"As far because the leading men are concerned, Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan are confirmed and all three of them may be playing a double role," added the director.

"No Entry" featured the similar trio of fellows - Salman, Anil and Fardeen - while the feminine roles were essayed by Bipasha, Lara Dutta, Esha Deol and Celina Jaitley.