Friday, August 24, 2012

Won't ever act, write in same movie, again: Kalki

Will never act, write in same movie, again: Kalki
Actress Kalki Koechlin, who donned the writer's hat for "That Girl In Yellow Boots" or even acted in it because the protagonist, vows never to do the twin job again.

"I will never write and act within the same film because I AM GETTING so confused with the author in you saying 'No, it is not correct' and the actor saying something else. It isn't good," Kalki told.

"I think writing is something that's a pleasure and a hobby. Acting is something I'M a lot more hungry about," she added.

However, the 29-year-old, who was here for the launch of AOC TV range for which she is the logo ambassador, feels she won't let go of her hobby.

"Writing isn't something I'LL dismiss. It's slowly going to come back along. It isn't like suddenly I WILL become a writer," Kalki said.

Asked if writing another script for a film is on cards, she said: "No plans. Nothing has come my way."

Although the actress has done some dancing in her commercial movies like, "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" and "My Friend Pinto", she is nervous about shaking a leg in Ayan Mukherjee's "Ye Jawani Hai Deewani".

"There can be dancing on this film. I'VE an excellent amount of dancing to do, which I'M somewhat nervous about," she said.

"Ye Jawani Hai Deewani" will see Kalki as a tom-boyish girl who's best friends with two guys, played by Aditya Roy Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor. Deepika Padukone plays the feminine lead in it and it's slated to release in March 2013.

She is equally active in theatre - acted in "Hamlet" and likewise writing a play.

As far as films go, Kalki has recently wrapped up shooting for Vishal Bharadwaj's movie "EK Thi Daayan", a few free spirited Bohemian girl.