Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gauahar Khan`s birthday blast in Goa

Gauahar Khan`s birthday blast in Goa
It's a dual celebration for Gauahar Khan as right after Eid celebrations at home, she finds herself in Goa to celebrate her birthday that falls today.

`I'm holidaying in Goa for 2 days, ` she told CS, `I'm relaxing and likewise pampering myself at spas. Together with this, I'm enjoying the delicious Goan cuisine. Within the evening today, I WILL BE ABLE TO have a celebration for my close friends and famil.

` The lady's also busy along with her musical in Delhi, so post the celebrations, she's going to head to the capital for the show.

This two-day holiday would be a much-needed break for Miss Khan, who recently rocked Bollywood with two dance numbers she did for a Hindi film.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com