Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bismillah is written in my Hands: Akshay Kumar

Home > Bollywood > Titbits

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bismillah is written in my Hands: Akshay Kumar
According to the self made superstar Akshay Kumar, The religious praising word 'Bismillah' is written in his hands within the forthcoming film 'Khiladi 786'.

In an interview Akshay said "The number 786 may be very lucky and non secular number for Islam and Muslim community. According to Muslims, The number stands for 'Bismillah'. And within the film Khiladi 786, Bismillah is written in my hands.".

Akshay Kumar further added "I'M really thankful to my fans and media who gave me this tag of 'Khiladi' and desires to peer me again and again as 'Khiladi'. Though Khiladi 786 isn't an out-an-out action film, But it's an Action-Comedy."

On how Akshay got convinced to play Khiladi again, The actor adds "It was Himesh Reshammiya (WHO'S also writer and co-producer of Khiladi 786) who narrated me the script in a Flight and that i was laughing out loud on every scene. Once the Flight landed, I told Himesh that i'm doing this film."

Khiladi 786 is slated for December 7th Release worldwide. The film also stars Asin, Himesh Reshammiya and Mithun Chakraborthy. The film in 'Khiladi' series is in a 12 year's gap after 'Khiladi 420'.

Bipasha to experiment with sci-fi

Actress Bipasha Basu, who has experimented with various genres, is ready now to join a sci-fi film directed by Vikram Bhatt...