Thursday, November 29, 2012

Isha Sharvani back on stage, sizzles

Isha Sharvani back on stage, sizzles
Actress Isha Sharvani, who needed to walk out of season five of "Jhalak Dikhla Ja" after an unpleasant elbow injury, was all agile at the opening day of season two of India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW), where she danced in designer clothes.

The second edition of the craze extravaganza started Wednesday, and Isha was her vigorous best, stealing the limelight in a red swimsuit teamed with an extended chiffon jacket, as she danced for designer James Ferriera's show.

Recalling the truth show incident, she said: "I USED TO BE under intense rehabilitation for a very long time on account of that disclocated elbow, I'm still not fully recovered, and there are things I MAY do this I WILL NOT appear to accomplish that easily now."

"There was a time after I got the doctors worried. But I'm fine now, and performing again. I'm in a spot I always desired to be. And no, I DO NOT regret leaving "Jhalak" once I was going strong," she said.

The actress also turned showstopper for the designer in black halter neck gown teamed with a red stole.

Ferriera, who showcased an entire resort collection that was a mixture of swimsuits, sarongs and kaftans, feels that Isha is one person "low on tantrum".

"Isha is a sweetheart, I WISHED her to stroll for me on the last edition to boot but things didn't work well. She is among the most unassuming stars currently. She adapts herself in every situation and not complains," the designer told.

The designer used satin and viscose to create a cheap line. The colors were mostly bright ones like red, pink, orange and blue.

"I went all of the technique to Sri Lanka to make the swimsuits with an organization that's the most important swimwear manufacturer; I'M in a collaboration with them, and it is the first time they're working with an Indian designer," Ferriera said.