Monday, November 26, 2012

The Taj Hotel refuses to host Rahul Bhatt`s David Headley Book release

Home > Bollywood > Titbits

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Taj Hotel refuses to host Rahul Bhatt`s David Headley Book release
By Subhash K Jha

Rahul Bhatt's tell-all book Headley & I on his relationship with David Headley is finally prepared to release within the first week of December.

The chosen venue for the discharge was, with suitable irony, to be the Taj hotel where Headley's strategy had masterminded the strike on 26/11.

Not surprisingly the Taj has politely declined to host the affair.

Says the crestfallen Rahul Bhatt, `My book's author Hussain Zaidi and that i were very keen to have the book launch on the Taj. We feel it's poetic justice to release my expose on Headley on the Taj.

But they' ve refused saying they do not wish to relive the horrific night by any means. We've to respect that. We're now in search of my book launch on the two other venues the Trident and the Leopold Cafe where the terrorists stuck. `

Rahul who have been working with Zaidi at the book for a year is nervous and excited. `I've recommend exactly what had happened. No mincing of words. Headley & I'LL ruffle a large number of feathers. But I've the satisfaction of knowing I've said my story. `

Rahul has to this point not been capable of convince any of the bigwigs from Bollywood to wait the launch.

`You understand how it's. They do not wish to be related to anything controversial. I'M quite okay with it, ` says Rahul nonchalantly.

Rahul hopes to convince one in all his two friends Sanjay Dutt or Salman Khan to release the book.