Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Irrfan vows to be more organised next year

Home > Bollywood > Titbits

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Irrfan vows to be more organised next year
After a year stuffed with big releases and many chaos, Irrfan vows organise his timetable much in advance

Most actors in Bollywood often live out in their suitcases, as they jet from one city to a different completing their shoot schedules and promotional activities. However, Irrfan has decided to take things a little bit easy from next year and organise his timetable much in advance.

The actor confesses that he often picks up an excessive amount of on his plate and finally ends up having little time for himself. Having recently appeared in Ang Lee's ambitious 3D film, the National School of Drama alumnus has already wrapped up Tigmanshu Dhulia's upcoming sequel and is currently shooting for Nikhil Advani's forthcoming action thriller.

`I attempt to do numerous things directly! No wonder I'm so disorganised. Having said that, if I hook up with the script, I instantly conform to the film. There is not any set formula,` says Irrfan.

Although the actor tries his best to spend as much time as possible together with his family, he usually finds himself on plane shuttling between cities.

`I attempt to get out but it's difficult with my work. From next year onwards, things are going to be different. I WILL plan stuff in advance, as I HAVEN'T GOT the tendency to devise. That's why I finally end up doing too much!`

Irrfan recalls, `I've been in situations where I'VE needed to choose. For instance, I USED TO BE presupposed to be with the promotions of Lifetime of Pi for months given the international scale of the film but collectively I USED TO BE already committed to Nikhil's film. Something similar happened during Paan Singh Tomar and The fantastic Spider-Man.`

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com