Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shweta gets a contemporary makeover

Home > Bollywood > Titbits

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shweta gets a modern makeover
Television actress Shweta Tiwari aka Sweety of " Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi" will undergo a makeover within the show. Clear of the everyday salwar-kameez clad look, she's going to now be seen in western clothes.

The show revolves around parents' efforts to present childlren the appropriate upbringing.

Shweta has to this point been shown as a strict mother wearing only Indian attires. But of late, a brand new entry at the show, Mandira, played by actress Kamya Punjabi, is being seen as a modern-day woman - a girl who leaves Shweta's onscreen husband Lucky and son Rocky impressed.

Shweta said she needed to work on her makeover.

"I needed to spend numerous time in curling my hair and the picking up accessories for my new look within the show. It's not like I DO NOT wear this type of dresses in my daily life, but I'M HOPING I AM GETTING to return to the sooner look soon," Shweta said in a statement.

It could be interesting to peer if Shweta's new look will change her attributes of a strict and nasty mother.

The show is aired on Sony.

Raveena Tandon Plays Shobha De

Even as Raveena Tandon gets able to take her new film Shobhna's 7 Nights a few rich bored columnist-author who gets right into a relationship...

No 'rubbish' for Tisca Chopra

There have to be a balance of both commercial success and critically acclaimed (films). I NEED to do commercial, but sensible films...