Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shah Rukh Khan gives Manish Paul some fitness tips

Shah Rukh Khan gives Manish Paul some fitness tips

Home > Bollywood > Titbits

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shah Rukh Khan gives Manish Paul some fitness tips
Looks like SRK is shelling out greater than just presents. The star had a t te- -t te with TV actor and show host Manish Paul recently where he gave the young lad some fitness tips.

Both SRK and Manish hail from Delhi and apparently their common background helped breaking the ice.

`I met him through the finale of India's Got Talent and on knowing about my acting career plans, he gave me his best wishes and likewise took a glance at a few of my upcoming film's posters. Since I'm into gymming and fitness training, he encouraged me to continue doing so.

He also told me to pay attention not just on six-pack abs but additionally to ensure I develop my leg muscles because we Indians are more likely to neglect that a part of our body while exercising,` recalls the actor, who's playing a pc hacker in his debut Hindi film.

As acting tips, Manish reveals that SRK asked him to take a look at to do his best at the big screen. `I will wait till my film releases after which the industry will decide whether I'm ok to be here,` signs off the actor.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

More Titbits

Gay subtext in Bollywood

Exploring why buddy films of Bollywood that experience hit screens are resonating with the gay audience...