Monday, July 30, 2012

`I don`t take any calls, not even from my wife!`

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
`I don`t take any calls, not even from my wife!`
Anurag Kashyap's reluctance towards answering his mobile phone often compels wife Kalki to go away him messages on a social networking site

While a unprecedented few members of Bollywood still don't own a cell phone, Anurag Kashyap has devised an easy option to run far-off from the madding crowd, despite owning one. His trick? The filmmaker never picks up any incoming call on his phone.

So much in order that even his wife Kalki often has to resort to leaving messages for hubby dear on a social networking site or has to resort to calling Anurag's Man Friday Murari Kumar.

Anurag says, `I don't receive any call, whether or not it's from producers, director friends, journalists or even my very own wife! My phone is usually on silent. I AM GETTING a barrage of calls everyday and if I answer them all, who will do my work?` We hope all husbands don't take a cue from this!

Just like Anurag, Sonali Bendre too prefers to stick clear of answering calls at the phone. In fact, the actress admits her family too has a tricky time stepping into touch together with her.

She states, `My family gets irritated with me. I DON'T even remember where I keep my phone. I'M REALLY NOT a gadget friendly person. I wish to be alone. My family has to then call at the landline.` In fact, the girl says her husband Goldie feels 'lucky' when she answers his calls!

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Mallika's Body Tips

Sherawat has stated that her body and hair stay fit because of her strict vegetarian diet...