Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Neil and his troupe

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
Neil and his troupe
Neil Nitin Mukesh prepares for the largest song of his career in his upcoming film 'Shortcut Romeo'

Neil Nitin Mukesh is prepared to get right into a song and dance mode for his next film with Puja Gupta and Ameesha Patel.

The film is a Hindi remake of a Tamil film Thiruttu Payale. Neil is gearing as much as have the largest dance arrange for this film. A source from the sets tell us, `He is preparing very hard for the dance sequence.

The song is ready in Chennai and has over 200 dancers in it. Special permission was taken to shoot it on a hectic street. A South superstar is slated to make a different appearance within the song and shake a leg with Neil.`

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Farah gets weight conscious

When I USED TO BE doing the film, I USED TO BE around 82 kg. I DID NOT realise that it can be crucial for me to appear glamorous. But if I saw the movie...