Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So, When is John marrying Priya Runchal?

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
So, When is John marrying Priya Runchal?
His marriage plans have always drawn public interest, but for now Bollywood actor John Abraham says he has no clue about his marriage.

The 39-year-old, who's said to be dating investment banker Priya Runchal, says his free time is better utilised when he's together with his family.

Asked when he's extending that family, John told: " honestly, I TRULY don't know!"

"But I REALLY LIKE( to spend so much) of time with my family. On this hustle and bustle of looking to reach somewhere, that is the smartest thing. We're all family people on the end of the day.

"All people love to return to our parents, so I spend time with my ma and pa because they're an important people in my life, " said the actor, who was earlier dating Bipasha Basu.

Neil and his troupe

Neil Nitin Mukesh is prepared to get right into a song and dance mode for his next film with Puja Gupta and Ameesha Patel...

Farah gets weight conscious

When I USED TO BE doing the film, I USED TO BE around 82 kg. I DID NOT realise that it will be significant for me to appear glamorous. But if I saw the movie...