Tuesday, July 31, 2012

We Indians don`t need superheroes who wear underwear outside: Salman

We Indians do not want superheroes who wear underwear outside: Salman

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
We Indians don`t need superheroes who wear underwear outside: Salman
Salman Khan jamming with kids of The Dharavi Project talks about love and being almost a superhero

Spiderman, Batman, Salman? `It is a pleasant thought, but I AM HOPING this does not make me right into a caricature. We do not desire a mosquito to bite us or wear our underwear outside, we Indians don't want superheroes. In our culture, nobody desires to see failure.

Kids are crazy about my films because I'm now doing films that I MIGHT see in my childhood. If I'm enjoying it then I'm sure kids may also be enjoying it.`

A child at heart `I must have got Sajid-Wajid with me, they might have played for these kids and things would have gone to a brand new level altogether, but their father isn't keeping well so that they couldn't make it. I AM HOPING I WILL BE ABLE TO use the talent of those kids at some gig within the future.`

Bhai talk`When I USED TO BE promoting Tere Naam, I USED TO BE telling people to peer the film but never to follow the role. The nature is a loser. A WOMAN leaves him and he keeps on crying... move on, there are other girls. I DO NOT take terms like bhai too seriously.

If you begin thinking about it, it doesn't look natural. I say glide. Abhi achcha time hai, however the worst thing about good time may be that it doesn't last forever (laughs). Actually I'VE had quite an extended run.`

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

More Titbits

Bebo's lunch with Sallu

Kareena shares a meal with friend Salman while shooting for a commercial at Mehboob studios...