Thursday, July 26, 2012

Woman I LIKE is the lady I lust after: Ranbir

Woman I love is the woman I lust after: Ranbir
Ranbir Kapoor's love life always makes for a hot topic. Along with his boyish good looks, Ranbir has a whole lot of girls falling in love and in lust, with him.

But at a contemporary literary do, when he was asked if the women he lusts after are different from those he loves, the actor decided to be politically correct. After all, love and lust aren't exactly inseparable, are they?

`There are a wide variety of girls within the world, ` he told CS, `But in my case, the lady I LIKE is the lady I lust after.` Ranbir`s reply sure sent the women within the audience in a tizzy.

And we`re guessing the ladies he`s loved till now may be more than happy along with his statement in addition. RK Junior certainly knows the art of keeping women happy.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com