Friday, July 27, 2012

Shreyas Talpade gets a brand new duplex pad

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
Shreyas Talpade gets a new duplex pad
The actor has purchased the apartment within the building he currently resides in

Shreyas Talpade has a brand new home. The actor has bought a spanking new 4,000 square feet duplex in Oshiwara. Shreyas, who currently resides at the sixth floor of the Waldorf building, is alleged to have purchased flats at the 13th and the 14th floor within the same block.

An elated Shreyas says, `Yes, I PURCHASED the flat a couple of month back. I USED TO BE trying to shift in to a larger flat since sometime now and thankfully I got one in my building itself. It was a duplex that the builder had kept for himself and that i managed to convince him.

I am superstitious about shifting right into a house as its first owner. Secondly, it's the same building that I stay in so everything is kind of set. I'LL BE shifting into the flat by Diwali or by early next year.`

Shreyas, however, refuses to divulge how much he paid for this apartment.

He says, `I would say it's quite a steal for me considering I got everything that I NEEDED and that too within the same building that i'm staying in.

I have two dogs Don and Knight and we're designing everything keeping them in mind. In fact, we joke that the brand new flat is for them and never for us (laughs). My cousin Mohnish Talpade and my wife Dipti are designing the flat.`

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Eega Involves Bollywood In 3D

The Telugu maverick director S S Rajmouli releases his Telugu smasher Eega in a Hindi, 3D version done specially for the Hindi...

Actor Mugdha Godse turns 26

Model-turned-actor Mugdha Godse, who made her debut in Madhur Bhandarkar's award winning film Fashion, turned 26...

Rahul Bose turns 45

One of the versatile actors of Indian film industry, Rahul Bose, who straddled both the worlds of mainstream and parallel cinema, turned 45...