Monday, July 30, 2012

`I haven't any issues being under a woman`

`I have no issues being under a woman`
Sunny Leone was missing in action at an event for her film with Pooja Bhatt held at a suburban hotel on Thursday

The adult star is in Canada shooting for a flick. So it was left to her co-stars to benefit from it.

Randeep Hooda quipped, `With the type of projects I'M doing, I'D soon become a celeb in any other category of films!` While Arunoday Singh stated, `I don't have any issues being under a woman.

All people have mothers don't we, and she or he is the primary ruler of our life. ` While co-producer Dino Morea lamented, `I did have fleeting pangs of jealousy once I saw the smoking hot scenes that Randeep and Arunoday shared with Sunny.

I did wish then that I USED TO BE acting within the film. At times, after I used to feel a little bit too disappointed I used to hurry in a corner with the accounts books. Taking a look at the budgets cooled me down.`

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com