Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I`m not a large romantic: Minissha

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
I`m not a big romantic: Minissha
Actress Minissha Lamba talks about what her perfect rainy day can be like...

While some like to get wet within the rains, actress Minissha Lamba feels nothing beats the relief of staying indoors and tucking into some hot yummy pasta to savour the elements outside. Here is what her perfect rainy day could be like...

Big on films I’m not a large romantic buff but somehow, when it’s raining, I REALLY LIKE watching romantic films on television. The weather’s so lovely, that it literally helps the film seem even better than it is!

Comfort food A nice hot dish of Thai curry or some yummy pasta, that’s the type of fattening food I REALLY LIKE eating on an afternoon like this. It’s wholesome comfort food.

A hot cuppa I can’t bring to mind a greater way of spending a rainy day than chilling at home and doing nothing. It’s difficult to try this if I'VE a shoot that day. So if unintentionally I do get an afternoon when I’m home and it’s raining, I make the most of it. Get a hot cuppa coffee, sit by the window and watch the sector getting washed by the rains.

Earth song It’s inconceivable to step out when it’s raining heavily. But when it’s a gentle shower, I pick up my umbrella and opt for a walk near my house. The earth smells fresh and everything is green. It’s the easiest ambience for a pleasing walk.

Shake it up When it’s pouring outside and also you can’t step out, that’s the time to pay attention to the indoors. So I'M GOING through my wardrobe and undergo all my stuff, re-arrange my toiletries or even re-arrange my furniture and décor if I THINK as much as it.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Food in mouth!

Every day at the sets of Bela Sehgal's upcoming film, the forged and crew were treated to all kinds of mouthwatering dishes...

Salman to endorse footwear brand

Salman Khan is on an endorsement spree. After signing on because the face of energy capsules Revital, the actor has now signed on...