Friday, May 25, 2012

‘Aishwarya Rai defines Bollywood’

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
`Aishwarya Rai defines Bollywood`
British model Scarlett Mellish Wilson, who has done item number "Imported Kamariya" within the forthcoming film "Shanghai", says she relates the Hindi film industry to Aishwarya Rai.

"I love her (Aishwarya Rai), she defines Bollywood for me. She is the definition of Bollywood. Her acting, her beauty, she is such an amazing dancer. I BELIEVE she is the ultimate, I LIKE her," Scarlett told reporters.

Scarlett may be a large fan of Aamir Khan.

"I like Aamir Khan, I'VE seen some of his movies. I saw 'Taare Zameen Par' and that i loved that there is. another movie I watched, I can't remember the name," she said adding that she also "loved other Hindi films like 'Housefull' and 'Dostana'."

Composers Vishal-Shekhar have composed music for "Shanghai" and it hits theatres June 8. The film stars Emraan Hashmi, Kalki Koechlin, Abhay Deol and Bengali superstar Prosenjit Chatterjee.

Salman Khan is keeping his commitment to host yet one more season of Bigg Boss. Last year, Sanjay Dutt had co-hosted it...

Ram Gopal Varma's upcoming film could become the most recent victim of the large fall-out between Sanjay Dutt and the director...

Priyanka was on her approach to Switzerland to wait her brother Siddharth's graduation, who's studying catering and hotel management there...

A a part of me may be very traditional, that is why you spot me wearing a large number of saris. But part of me will always wear these low-back blouses...

Geeta Basra is a self-proclaimed fitness junkie. The actress is understood to live a healthy way of life and has gone one step...