Friday, May 25, 2012

‘I will do a greater ‘ooh lala’ than Vidya’

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
`I will do a better `ooh lala` than Vidya`
Item girl Rakhi Sawant is prepared to star within the Bengali remake of 'The Dirty Picture' and he or she says she's going to be better than National Award winning actress Vidya Balan

The 33-year-old will play a sex siren within the untitled film to be directed by Bengali actress-turned-politician Shatabdi Roy and he or she says her film will set more tongues wagging than the original.

"The film relies at the lifetime of an item girl and it's only befitting that I tackle the role as I'M the unique item girl of Bollywood. I LIKE Vidya so much. I BELIEVE she is a brilliant actress and he or she did an excellent job within the film. But now it's my turn and that i will do a greater ooh lala than her.

After this film I'M HOPING that everybody will chant only my name, " Rakhi told. Tollywood actor and member of Parliament Tapas Pal is producing the film.

Besides numerous item songs and television shows, the 'Pardesiya' girl has also done small parts in films like "Main Hoon Na", "Mumbai Xpress", "Dil Bole Hadippa" and she or he says she is worked up about her first film as an entire fledged actress. "I'VE only done item songs and done small parts in films.

This would be the first actual time that I'LL BE doing a whole fledged film with dialogues, song and dance and that too in Bengali. I'VE already done an item song in Shatabdi's film "Om Shanti". I'M learning Bengali because I WOULD LIKE to dub for myself.

I have asked the director to offer me the entire Bengali script written in Hindi, " she said. She is also known for her bold image however the actress says she is both thrilled and nervous about shooting intimate scenes within the film as she hasn't ever done it before.

Not too many of us are acutely aware of the turmoil and agony that Arjun Kapoor have been dealing with within the last one month...

Here's how she looks within the film. She plays a desi girl on this videsi project!

Petrol up Rs.7.5: Pump attendant - 'Kitne ka daloon ?'! Mumbaikar - '2-4 rupye ka car ke upar spray kar de bhai, jalana hai!!

A birdie chirps to mention that the thespian may be given special permission to go into the park along with his security guards after where is shut...

Karan who was born on May 25, 1972 turned 40 while Khemu, who was born on May 25, 1983 turned 29...