Saturday, May 26, 2012

Preity scouts for a lady with dimpled cheek

Preity scouts for a girl with dimpled cheek
Actress Preity Zinta is on a hunt for a tender girl with a dimpled right cheek to play junior Preity in her debut production "Ishqk In Paris".

"My casting agents are trying to find a four to seven-year-old girl who has one dimple on her right cheek and will play a younger me for my film. So difficult to search out somewhat girl who seems like me thanx to the dimple on my right cheek! Uff! Going crazy with that casting! Grrrrrrr,"

tweeted the actress. She has asked her Twitter followers to assist her team with the task.

"If anyone genuinely knows of any little girls that may play mini me (my younger role), please send photos to ishqinparis.casting@gmail.com. Thanks," she added.