Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SRK says sorry again!

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
SRK says sorry again!
KKR co-owner Shah Rukh Khan again apologised for misbehaving with MCA officials on the Wankhede Stadium

Bollywood superstar and Kolkata Knight Riders co-owner Shah Rukh Khan Tuesday again apologised for misbehaving with Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) officials on the Wankhede Stadium

"My children have told me that 'Papa, individuals are going to mention good stuff and bad things, but you can not react like this'. I DO KNOW that the audience who had seen me romancing had also not liked the best way I had behaved, " said Shah Rukh.

The MCA Friday slapped a ban for 5 years on Shah Rukh from entering the Wankhede Stadium over his alleged bad behaviour at the stadium. Shah Rukh had allegedly misbehaved with security personnel and MCA officials Wednesday night.

Shah Rukh claimed the safety guards manhandled the youngsters he had dropped at the stadium, which provoked him to protest.

"I am sorry that I gave into the weakness of behaving in an individual manner on a public platform. So I apologise from my heart, I THINK that I don't have behaved like this, " he said. After KKR had won the IPL final Sunday, Shah Rukh had apologised for his behaviour and had hoped that his fans would forgive him.

There isn't any harm in being happy and sharing happiness. Nobody should criticise it. It's ok to be happy...

Akshay Kumar is gearing up for the discharge of his new film Rowdy Rathore and says that the action sequences are very... raw,

The actor and his wife walked at the red carpet of the Cannes film festival for a way brand...

After making two remakes, one with Sallu and one with Akki, it's learnt that choreographer-director Prabhudeva is arising with...

Bollywood sex siren Veena Malik is now shaking her leg at the lines of Madonna. She was inspired by Madonna Salsa dance move...