Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beat the strain Aditi Rao Hydari style

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
Beat the stress Aditi Rao Hydari style
Quite contradictory to her girl-next-door, calm image, Aditi Rao Hydari is stuffed with life in real life. A dancer at heart and sports person by passion, Aditi shares her idea of complete relaxation with CS:

Dancing away My idea of complete relaxation is dancing. I'VE BEEN training in Bharatanatyam since I USED TO BE six, so dancing involves me very naturally. Whenever I NEED to de-stress myself, I placed on some nice music and dance to it.

Chic fun Apart from dance, I LOCATE catching up with my friends very relaxing. Whenever we meet, we gossip, play games like Taboo, Pictionary, Settlers and lots of more. It's fun doing that. But ever since I'VE moved to Mumbai, I don’t get to satisfy them a lot.

Outdoor wonder I am an entire sports person. I run around or I play sports. Volleyball and basketball are my favourite sports during a beach holiday. Otherwise, I LOVE playing Pitthu (Lagori) in addition. Whenever I meet up with my cousins, we be certain that we play pitthu once or more. It’s a fair exercise, to not mention, numerous fun!

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Salman and Seth, who belong to totally different schools of acting, hit off beautifully. The vibes will show on screen...

After the much-hyped consummation scene between Sakshi and Ram Kapoor, Pankaj Tiwari and Shriya Jha have gotten up, close and personal...

I'M not bothered about numbers, I am happy that it happened with my films. It isn't that I USED TO BE expecting it to happen...

Sonu Sood, who's straddling both Hindi films and southern cinema successfully, says that the southern film industry is more disciplined...

Adnan Sami's divorce Sabah Galadari has come through, and he seems like breaking into the song Kaaton se kheench ke yeh aanchal...