Friday, June 22, 2012

My `Himmatwala` will cross Rs.100 crore in first week: Sajid Khan

My 'Himmatwala' will cross Rs.100 crore in first week: Sajid Khan

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
My `Himmatwala` will cross Rs.100 crore in first week: Sajid Khan
Filmmaker Sajid Khan is bound his film "Himmatwala", according to the 1983 movie of the similar name, will cross Rs.100 crore within its first week itself. He says he can never make a flop film.

"I can't say I'M a really perfect director but I'M the best audience, since childhood I'VE done nothing rather than watching films. Cinema is my life.

I can never make a flop film because I make film for audience and never for myself," Sajid said during the sound recording of "Himmatwala" here.

Sajid, who has earlier directed "Heyy Babyy", "Housefull" and "Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen", added: "I CAN never let down the audience. I'VE proved that 3 times. Now I CAN do this again. My film 'Himmatwala' will cross Rs.100 crore in first week."

Actor Ajay Devgn, who plays the lead within the movie, is impressed with Sajid's positive attitude.

"I like that attitude. This can be a more or less confidence that you will need to have and he has. He's sure of what he's doing. Once I heard the script, I agreed with him and it'll be a wonderful film," Ajay said.

The movie is an adaptation of the 1983 movie, which featured Jeetendra and Sridevi.

More Titbits

Imran Khan is a trendy dresser and takes pride in calling his style statement eccentric...

Met Jeremy Piven in London! Ari Gold the explanation I LIKE 'Entourage'! Sweet and fun guy! Knew so much about India, which was impressive...

Divya Jagdale likes to act for youngsters. In fact, all the summer have been spent rehearsing for her new play for the young audience...

The success party of 'Ferrari Ki Sawaari' was a star-studded event as several B-town biggies including Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Kumar...

Anu Malik and his daughter, Anmol were seen performing together for the primary time, on the music launch of a film...