Friday, June 29, 2012

I'M an overly anti-social person: Arjun Kapoor

I am a very anti-social person: Arjun Kapoor
The success of Arjun Kapoor's debut film "Ishaqzaade" will have turned him right into a big name, however the young actor says it has not changed his relationship along with his friends. Despite his busy schedules and odd working hours, he manages to spend time with them.

"I am an overly anti-social person otherwise, but if it involves my friends, I always take out time for them," Arjun told.

"My busy schedule has not changed my relationship with them. I'M the similar with them. And that i believe there's no point working so hard that you just can't spare time for you friends and expensive ones."

Son of filmmaker Boney Kapoor and late Mona Kapoor, who died of cancer recently, the 27-year-old considers himself lucky to have a gaggle of understanding pals.

Praising his friends, he said that he's lucky to have "amazing and understanding" friends.

"They needless to say my profession comes with odd timings and long working hours. They're very supportive and understanding.

"Whenever I AM GETTING time, we meet and do the standard things that friends generally will we. go and watch movies, spend time with one another and watch football together," he said.

Arjun is ready to add on TV show "Fearless", which works on air on Bindass July 7.

The show will motivate people to stand their worst enemy, their deepest fears with the assistance of their best friends in a fun manner.

"I relate to the truth that your true friends are always there to assist and support you. Most importantly, they do not mock you over your fears. Those who do this don't seem to be your friends.

"I have no major fears as such but yes, those I had, I'VE overcame. I HAVE TO say that my friends really helped me with that," he said.