Saturday, June 30, 2012

Neha the opportunist?

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
Neha the opportunist?
Actress on why she is seen more at brand endorsement events instead of at the big screen

Of late, Neha Dhupia was more visible at brand endorsement events than at the big screen. From colas to cellphones and from bathroom fittings to shaving foams, the actress is on an endorsement spree.

The actress is a miles wanted name at such events. However, together with her new film lined up for release — Kabeer Kaushik’s cop drama with Sonu Sood and Naseeruddin Shah — she was taking day out for the film’s promotions as well.

Says Neha, “It isn't that i'm only paying more attention to brand endorsements. I'VE a movie releasing and there are two more lined up. But together I'VE BEEN getting numerous offers for endorsements. So when it’s coming my way. Why shouldn’t I profit from it?”

She adds, “If the folk concerned are approaching me with such offers, why should I let go of them? It really works both ways; there's a demand for me and once I am available, it’s like why not?”

The actress was recently in New Delhi for her upcoming film’s events. “My character is that of a de-glam wife of a cop. It’s been ages since I USED TO BE seen in a sari on screen, so I'M waiting for it.”

Neha also has Saurabh Shukla’s rom-com with Ranvir Shorey and another project with Emraan Hashmi bobbing up soon. Buzz is that she's going to also feature in Rensil D’Souza’s film with Karan Johar as producer.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Actress never really has had an issue on what to wear throughout the worst of monsoons...

On seeing the prospective in a newcomer, Shah Rukh decided to assist him fulfill his dream

Jimmy Sheirgill's haunted tales kept the unit of 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster' sequel on tenterhooks throughout the shoot...

After taking audiences on a laughter ride in Hera Pheri, Akshay has teamed up with Paresh Rawal in his....

I have lost 4 kg till now due to the workout I AM GETTING from rehearsing for my performance. I'M sure I CAN finally end up losing much more...