Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Enough of sequels, comedies for Riteish!

Enough of sequels, comedies for Riteish!
He is the quintessential comic actor of Hindi films but now Riteish Deshmukh, whose sequel to "Masti" will soon go at the floors, says he plans to forestall doing sequels and take a look at to join drama and crime thrillers.

"My next film might be 'Masti 2'. I CAN start shooting within the first week of August," Riteish told. He's going to team up with the unique cast - Vivek Oberoi and Aftab Shivdasani partially two.

"It is myself, Aftab and Vivek within the film. It's my fourth film with Indra Kumar I BELIEVE like I'M married to him," Riteish, 33, said.

Indra Kumar and Riteish's earlier projects include "Masti" (2004), "Dhamaal" (2007) and "Double Dhamaal" (2011).

Besides comedies, Riteish have been related to sequels and says he plans to transport in this". is my third sequel after which the fourth one will come, then I WILL BE ABLE TO stop doing sequels because all of the comedies that i'm doing are sequels - 'Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum' (a sequel to 'Kyaa Kool Hai Hum') and 'Masti 2'. I HAVE NEVER done a brand new comedy."

The actor also featured within the recently released "Housefull 2", but he claims that he's not been typecast after playing such a lot of comic roles.

"In fact, in my case, it's been the wrong way round. 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya' happened and it was a rom com where Genelia (D'Souza) is more aggressive character. Thankfully, it worked."

"Obviously these series of flicks that i'm doing are sequels, they're brands and they're sure to be comedy. After these films things have changed because people's perception has changed so now I'M waiting for do one drama and one crime thriller."

Riteish is currently gearing up for "Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum".