Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Prachi desires to be paired with Ajay Devgn

Prachi wants to be paired with Ajay Devgn
Prachi Desai says Ajay Devgn has an aura about him and he or she wish to be paired with the actor in a film.

"I have done two films with him (Ajay), but haven't been paired with him. In my next film, I NEED to be paired with him," she said in an interview.

The 25-year-old worked in Ajay starrer "Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai", by which she was paired with Emraan Hashmi, and now she features within the forthcoming comedy "Bol Bachchan", which has the actor in a single of the lead roles.

"The first time I met Ajay was at the sets of 'Once Upon A Time...' When Ajay walks in, there's such a lot silence at the set. His aura and personality is so intimidating but on the same time, as a person, he's so calm. I think, to be around him is so wonderful. I am not terrified of him, but there may be this respect I'VE for him which makes me sober down in front of him," she added.

Director Rohit Shetty's "Bol Bachchan" is Prachi's first comedy and it took her a couple of days to settle down.

"For me, it was an excessively different arrange. The type of films which I'VE done are serious...As far as work is concerned, I BELIEVE Rohit Shetty is a director with a magic wand," she said.

Shooting was also a special experience for the actress.

"In comedy, you can't get your timings wrong. Also, people who find themselves saying the lines, aren't purported to think it's funny. They simply have to mention it like normal lines. You need to have a undeniable understanding about what tone it's important to catch and alter it from scene to scene," she said.

Also starring Abhishek Bachchan and Asin Thottumkal, "Bol Bachchan" is releasing July 6.

"I learned so much from watching Abhishek and Ajay. When Abhishek had these hilarious lines, he just needed to keep a straight face and say it. Ajay needed to talk wrong English and he did it convincingly. It's the toughest thing to do," the actress added.