Friday, June 22, 2012

Pain within the back

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
Pain in the back
Nigaar Z Khan is currently shooting for a television show and regardless of the truth that the girl is coping with unbearable backache, she managed to shoot!

On being asked about her schedule and whether she plans to take few days off from her work, she says, “I am committed to my work and my entire team will depend on me. I can’t just take a break and hamper the work schedule.

Also, I'M taking rest in between the shots in order that my health could also be looked after.”

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

If your film has done a Rs.100 crore business, people have seen it. You cannot make a fool of the audience...

Actor-choreographer-director Prabhu Deva could be grooving his 'rubber' body in a Bollywood item number...

King Khan had a distinct two-hour show at the BBC Asian Network called The Shah Rukh Khan Show –BBC Asian Network...

Telugu and Tamil actress Tamannaah Bhatia could be playing the lead opposite Ajay in Himmatwala...

Editor-turned-director Bela Sehgal, who feels there is not any expiry date for marriage and narrates the similar story in her first directorial venture...