Saturday, March 24, 2012

Vain men turn me off: Jacqueline Fernandez

Vain men turn me off: Jacqueline FernandezShe's someone every man want to marry. But like most girls, actor Jacqueline Fernandez has some parameters for her dream man, which banishes all metrosexual men.

In a fun filled interview, CS talks to Jackie about the stereotypical men, and shares her views on them. Read on:

Mamma's boy No, I DO NOT BELIEVE I'D be okay with that. While I remember that it will be important for every considered one of us to handle our parents and their needs, I DO NOT just like the idea of being with a person who's under his mother's thumb.

There is often a limit to how much you'll tolerate that.

Metrosexual man Absolute no-no. It's even worse than a mamma's boy (laughs out loud). I hate guys who spend hours doing manicures and pedicures. And that i can't imagine men waxing.

Vanity is a women's prerogative, and it should stay that way. Vain men turn me off. My guy will need to have clean habits and basic sense of neatness.

Casanova The considered my husband having a roving eye is unbearable to me. I MIGHT never entertain such roughly a person. I WOULD LIKE a man's utmost attention.

It hurts a woman's self-esteem when she knows that her husband finds other women greater than her. So, I definitely will not have him running after my pretty girlfriends.

Mr Miser Now, I WILL BE ABLE TO live with someone who's stingy or frugal. I'M an independent woman and will afford to steer an even lifestyle with my very own money. I WOULD NOT have a subject if my guy doesn't spend on himself. The one thing is, he shouldn't tell me is the best way to spend my money.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com