Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I’m single: Sonal Chauhan

 Home >> Bollywood >> Titbits
   Next >> 

I`m single: Sonal ChauhanSonal Chauhan says she could be very much single, shooting down reports that she is dating actor Neil Nitin Mukesh.

"Yes guys as of now... I'M single n loving it :-) n so far as my next film is concerned, will share the inside track very soon," Sonal cleared the rumour through Twitter.

The actress made her film debut with "Jannat" in 2008.

More Titbits..
I'm ready for one more innings in action: Akshay Kumar

Akshay Kumar took a well-thought break from kicking and boxing in films, but now could be back to the action genre with Rowdy Rathore...

Jackie's son Tiger not a part of 'Aashiqui 2'

Dismissing reports of his son's debut with 'Aashiqui 2', actor Jackie Shroff today said Tiger continues to be too young to go into the industry...

Sanjay Dutt is a real friend in need!

Sanjay Dutt could be a true friend in need. As producer Kumar Mangat discovered in the course of the making of his forthcoming movie with his daughter...

Number of women hugged and kissed me in US: Mika

I went to the US, where various girls hugged and kissed me. I REALLY LIKE this feeling of ownership that my fans have for me. They make me feel like a superstar...

Sajid Khan praises 'anarkali' Malaika

Sajid Khan is all praise for Munni Malaika Arora Khan, who has sizzled within the item song Anarkali Disco chali from his forthcoming...

Spotted: Shah Rukh, Katrina at 'Agent Vinod' screening in London

Shah Rukh Khan (back to camera) and Katrina Kaif at a cinema hall in London to catch a screening of Agent Vinod...

   Next >>