Friday, March 30, 2012

Manisha Koirala to make a comeback!

Manisha Koirala to make a comeback!Actress Manisha Koirala, best known for her performances in films like 'Khamoshi', '1942: A Love Story', 'Bombay' and 'Dil Se', is about to make a comeback in Bollywood after a short lived break.

"I will speak about my films later. Because I DO NOT know when the administrators and producers are able to make a statement. But there are three films whose script I'VE okayed. I'M meeting two more directors, I'M okaying those scripts as well," Manisha told reporters here last night.

"This year I'LL BE engaged on( these films)... so next year could be one of those comeback," she said. The 42-year-old Nepali-Indian actress made her acting debut in Bollywood with Subhash Ghai's 'Saudagar' (1991), which was an enormous hit.

After years of success, she was later seen in numerous low-budget films like 'Paisa Vasool' (2004), 'Sirf' (2008) and some others, which have been box office dud. Recently, it was reported that Madhur Bhandarkar's much-awaited film 'Heroine' is encouraged by Manisha's life. Bhandarkar has, however, denied such reports.

When asked Manisha in regards to the same, she said, "I'M HOPING he knows me well to make a film on me." Manisha was here to peer filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra's blockbuster 'Parinda' (1989). "HE'S one of the most finest directors now we have today. I USED TO BE fortunate to work with him in '1942: A love Story'," the award-winning actress said.