Friday, March 30, 2012

Bring about more comedy, says Asin

 Home >> Bollywood >> Titbits
   Next >> 

Bring on more comedy, says AsinAfter "Ready" and the forthcoming "Housefull 2", Asin Thottumkal can be seen in yet one more comedy "Bol Bachchan". The actress is enjoying the genre.

"I like several kinds of film genres. Its sheer co-incidence that three of my films are comedies. But they've been numerous fun... they've had a fair set of actors, good directors... I REALLY LIKE comedies, and that i don't mind doing more," Asin told.

"I just take what comes my way and if I LOVE it. I'M HOPING 'Housefull 2' is well-recieved," she added.

"Housefull 2", directed by Sajid Khan, will release April 5.

More Titbits..
Dia thinking about first Bengali movie

I need to do few, but quality stuff at this point. I DO NOT feel the necessity to be at the sets everyday. I'M happy I'M doing a Bengali film...

Prateik opts out of 'Milan Talkies'

Prateik and director Tigmanshu Dhulia have mutual admiration for every other and are sad that they couldn't interact in Milan Talkies...

I enjoy taking calculated risks: Dibakar

It was a casting coup of varieties for Dibakar Banerjee to position together Abhay Deol and Emraan Hashmi in his upcoming political thriller...

It could be great if 'Heroine' or 'Inkaar' visit Cannes: Arjun

Arjun Rampal says he could be happy if Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine or Sudhir Mishra's Inkaar are showcased on the forthcoming Cannes film festival...

Over the highest promotions don't seem to be required: Mithun Chakraborty

Mithun Chakraborty, who has spent greater than three decades within the film industry, feels that movie promotions won't go over the top...

Karan Johar launches a girl director

Karan Johar is understood for launching new and young talent through his production house. A flashback will inform you that...

   Next >>