Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My fitness idol is Will Smith

 Home >> Bollywood >> Titbits
   Next >> 

My fitness idol is Will SmithMy exercise regime could be a mixture of weight training and pilates. I do weight training twice a week, pilates every alternate day and functional training once a week.

When I AM GETTING bored of my exercise regime, I alternate it with swimming, yoga or dance. I ATTEMPT TO keep a balance by eating super healthy the entire week with two days of binging after I eat what I want.

Breakfast usually is a bowl of mixed fruits, eggs or oats and a tumbler of orange juice. Once in a while, I eat blueberry pancakes with maple syrup which I love.

Dinner is generally soups with salads. My fitness idol is Will Smith. I also like Ryan Gosling and Cameron Diaz's bodies.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

More Titbits..
Agent Vinod - Saif's biggest opening but not good enough

He came, we saw but he didn't exactly conquer, say the tradesmiths about Agent Vinod's tryst with the box office...

I'm single: Sonal Chauhan

Sonal Chauhan says she may be very much single, shooting down reports that she is dating actor Neil Nitin Mukesh...

I'm ready for an additional innings in action: Akshay Kumar

Akshay Kumar took a well-thought break from kicking and boxing in films, but now could be back to the action genre with Rowdy Rathore...

Jackie's son Tiger not a part of 'Aashiqui 2'

Dismissing reports of his son's debut with 'Aashiqui 2', actor Jackie Shroff today said Tiger continues to be too young to go into the industry...

Sanjay Dutt is a real friend in need!

Sanjay Dutt is usually a true friend in need. As producer Kumar Mangat discovered throughout the making of his forthcoming movie with his daughter...

Number of women hugged and kissed me in US: Mika

I went to the US, where numerous girls hugged and kissed me. I LIKE this feeling of ownership that my fans have for me. They make me feel like a superstar...

   Next >>