Friday, March 30, 2012

It might be great if ‘Heroine’ or ‘Inkaar’ visit Cannes: Arjun

It would be great if `Heroine` or `Inkaar` go to Cannes: ArjunActor Arjun Rampal says he could be happy if Madhur Bhandarkar's "Heroine" or Sudhir Mishra's "Inkaar" are showcased on the forthcoming Cannes film festival.

"I would like to that's. a movie that deserves to be there. If 'Heroine' may also be showcased there, will probably be great," said the actor.

In fact, Bhandarkar's "Heroine" was announced with Aishwarya Rai on the Cannes last year. But later, because of the Ash's pregnancy, the director needed to replace her with Kareena Kapoor.

"There is a Sudhir Mishra film in addition that I'VE just finished, that is also perfect for Cannes. So yeah, if I WILL BE ABLE TO showcase that, great," the 39-year-old said while being presented because the brand ambassador of alcohol brand Chivas.

The actor is predicted to make an appearance at this year's Cannes festival, which begins May 16 as Chivas is the official partner of the event.

While "Heroine" stars Kareena within the title role, "Inkaar" has Chitrangada Singh opposite Arjun.

Talking about his association with Chivas, he said that at first he was sceptical about being related to an alcohol brand but he strongly believes that life is set experience.

"I considered it myself that are meant to I represent a brand like Chivas because I also represent health, I represent fitness. But, on the end of the day all of it comes right down to something - you want to do everything on your life. My philosophy is that whatever you ought to do, you need to do but don't have any habits," said Arjun.

"As long as you don't have any habits you are able to do everything. That habit even means understanding an excessive amount of and being too thoughtful about your diet. It's a must to experience everything, life is set experience," he added.

Arjun also reveals that he didn't drink till he was 21 and had a robust reason behind it.

"The first time I had a drink was on the age of 21, that's quite late. I USED TO BE training to be an athlete, I had a want to run the 400 meter for India but that did not happen," said the actor.

He is currently shooting for "Heroine" and is about to begin work on Prakash Jha's "Chakravyuha" soon.