Friday, March 30, 2012

Salman Khan inspires Azim

Salman Khan inspires AzimThe youngster who debuts in 'Qasam Se Qasam Se' was motivated by the star to pursue acting

Azim, who's prepared to make his debut with Qasam Se Qasam Se, was ready to surrender studies to pursue acting. But his father would have none of it and made him complete not just his graduation but in addition obtain an MBA degree and soak up IAS too.

"I am glad that I heeded my father's advice. It made me realise the significance of education. I'VE something to fall back on. I'M now giving acting a chance."

How all of it started

'Interestingly, the seeds of acting were sown when Azim was within the eighth grade. He says, "I had made up my mind then." He also found a secret supporter and it was none other then Salman Khan! "Bhaijaan motivated me and that i began engaged on my body."

Azim's dance teacher in class encouraged him too. "He told me that acting required me to master emoting, dancing and performing action sequences."

Acting guru Moses Fernandes and dance master Shakur trained Azim. However the much- needed break was yet to come back his way.

"After completing my studies, after I returned from Delhi, I auditioned for Dharmendra Nath Thakur's banner The brand new Mumbai Talkies, and Qasam Se Qasam Se was born," he concluded smiling.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com