Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Aamir’s show Satayamev Jayate has my life haram: Kiran Rao

Aamir`s show Satayamev Jayate has my life haram: Kiran RaoFilmmaker and superstar Aamir Khan's wife Kiran Rao says the actor's new TV show "Satayamev Jayate" has made life tough for her as he has started bringing work home.

"This show has made my jeena haram (life tough) on many levels because Aamir has worked at the show night and day and in my house," the 38-year-old said here.

"So my house have been stuffed with writers and those from Star, and Aamir they usually have the entire big team in my house day and night. So, I'M looking forward to the show to return on air and slowly, hopefully my life may even return to normal," she added.

"Satyamev Jayate" will go on air on Star Plus May 6. The concept that of the show have been kept under wraps, but its theme song is receiving a good response.

Rao also admits to being in love with it.

"'Satyamev Jayate' is a terrific song. I TRULY loved it they usually went everywhere in the country to shoot it, which was really exciting," she said, adding that she regrets not being part of the show.

"(I was) Very sad that I COULD NOT join his show. It has been any such journey for Aamir. The promos I'M HOPING reached out to the people and those will watch the show," she said.

"Satyamev Jayate" will mark Aamir's debut at the small screen.

It is exclusive because it would be the first ever programme to head live simultaneously on a personal channel and national broadcaster DD1.

While Aamir was busy with the show, Rao was spending time with their five-month-old son Azaad. She says motherhood is keeping her clear of starting anything new.

"I am actually going to start writing something. I'M HOPING I'VE the top space to begin writing.

I am still a great deal a full-time mother hoping to seek out the distance to work and write something new," said Rao, who became a mother in December last year through a surrogacy.

Her last film as producer was "Delhi Belly" and she or he made her directorial debut with "Dhobi Ghat".