Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arjan Bajwa desires to fly high literally!

Arjan Bajwa wants to fly high literally!The actor visits flying club at Patiala to enrol for personal pilots licence

Architect-turned-actor Arjan Bajwa is finally living his dream to be told methods to fly a plane. While shooting in Patiala recently for an Ajay Devgn-Sonakshi Sinha starrer, he visited the local flying club where he's going to enroll for an individual pilot licence.

He says, “It was nostalgia time for me. Once I was 18 and studying in New Delhi, I had visited the Patiala flying club to inquire in regards to the requirements but didn't pursue it at the moment. I revisited where after such a lot of years and that i felt this time I needed to learn it.”

Arjan also had a possibility to move for a sortie in a Cessna 152 for QUARTER-HOUR. “I took off and landed the aircraft with an instructor by my side. He appreciated my natural ability to address the controls of the aircraft and that encouraged me more to soak up flying.”

About his flying experience he says, “It was a mind blowing experience to be answerable for a plane. I used to take pleasure in gliding on the Delhi Flying Club, but in an aircraft it's something else.”

The actor plans to take a month off and join the Patiala Flight Club for the personal pilot licence, which he's going to obtain after completing 60 hours of flying. “Once I AM GETTING the license, I WANT 10 hours of flying per year to retain the licence.”

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com