Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Did drunk Nargis Fakhri throw up on Shahid?

Did drunk Nargis Fakhri throw up on Shahid?The actress, who was earlier linked with co-star Ranbir Kapoor and director Imtiaz Ali, rubbishes the newest rumours of her fling with Shahid Kapoor

Nargis Fakhri is much from amused by rumours of her alleged link-up with Shahid Kapoor. Last week, there have been reports of the actress threw up everywhere him at a celebration.

“I read these stories and sweetness who're they talking about. Shahid is a pleasing person, but I hardly know him well enough to be throwing up in every single place him.

This story is so gross, I needed to speak as much as clear my name. Like all other girl, I'M answerable to my mother. It’s not nice to read how I’ve been cozying up with and throwing up on a man I hardly call a friend.”

Sighs Nargis, “I met Shahid at an awards function where we performed. He was supportive, because it was my first performance. He invited me for his birthday and that i very happily went, as I felt there has been there nothing wrong in going out.

I am young and want friends in Mumbai. It's wrong that i'm spoken of in this kind of sordid manner. I’d otherwise be on my own, just that specialize in my work and classes.”

Her daily schedule includes four hours of Kathak, two hours of Hindi classes and two hours of Bollywood dancing. “Where do I'VE the time to cozy up? It’s gross to examine your fantasy love life within the papers.

“I was supposedly seeing Ranbir Kapoor, or even my director Imtiaz Ali. I’m not even working with Shahid, and to read that i'm partying and puking in his company! I'M WONDERING where all this starts from.”

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com