Friday, April 27, 2012

Lara won’t return to a movie set soon

 Home >> Bollywood >> Titbits
   Next >> 

Lara won`t return to a film set soonActress-producer Lara Dutta, who gave birth to a toddler girl in January this year, says although she is reading scripts, she won't be back to work for an additional couple of months.

"I do not believe I'VE BEEN removed from my work, I CAN slowly take it into my stride. I'M films and scripts and it is all underway.

But I'M REALLY NOT going to be back onto a collection a minimum of for next couple of months because I NEED to ensure my baby is secure, " the 34-year-old said Wednesday on the launch of Nives sunscreen. It was her first public appearance after becoming a mother.

Lara got married to tennis star Mahesh Bhupathi in February last year and the couple has named their daughter Saira.

Lara, who turned producer with "Chalo Dilli", was last seen in "Don 2: The King is Back".

More Titbits..
'Rekha's Rajya Sabha nomination no ordinary achievement'

Mahesh Bhatt is glad that Rekha's nomination to Rajya Sabha was approved by President Pratibha Patil and says that the veteran actress has...

I have never enjoyed my fatherhood with Trishala: Sanjay Dutt

Actor-producer Sanjay Dutt says he desires to be like his late father Sunil Dutt, who was like a pillar of strength for his family...

Salman Khan consults Pooja Batra's ex over his health problems

Sonu Ahluwalia was married to Pooja for eight years. However, the actress filed for divorce last year...

Would find irresistible to do a romantic film: Ajay Devgn

Ajay Devgn, who have been doing action and comedy films lately, says he's keen to star in a romantic movie but he isn't being offered...

Watch out for Arjun-Chitrangada chemistry

I have just finished a movie and that i desired to call it 'Kahan Shuru Kahan Khatm'. It is a film with Arjun and Chitraganda. I DO NOT know if this is...

I wish to do something special for Pran saab: Arjun Rampal

Actor Arjun Rampal, who will portray Sher Khan in Zanjeer remake, a personality Pran played within the 1973 blockbuster, says he wants to...

   Next >>